Help ensure the future of the thousands of children in our care by giving to the Fr. Wasson Legacy Endowment, Inc. (FWLEI).
Established in 1995, FWLEI is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, Federal ID #91-2005679, with the mission of building a substantial and growing endowment that will generate income and help provide long term financial stability for Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH).
The FWLEI Board of Directors has established a yearly distribution with the goal of providing a consistent annual contribution to NPH USA for the benefit of the children of NPH. FWLEI is also able to release additional funds in response to major events or tragedy.
Gifts to FWLEI are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. Donors can securely contribute to FWLEI online or by sending their gift directly to one of the NPH USA regional offices. Gifts should be made payable to NPH USA in support of the Fr. Wasson Legacy Endowment Fund, Inc.
Contributions may be made to four separate funds within the Endowment:
- The General Fund – supporting the basic needs of the children at all NPH homes, in perpetuity.
- The Sponsorship Fund – providing sponsorship, in perpetuity, in honor of a specific Godchild(ren).
- The Medical Fund – providing medication, immunizations, and other medical needs for the children of NPH, in perpetuity.
- The Education Fund – supporting the educational needs of the children of NPH, including university students, in perpetuity.
FWLEI investments are managed by professional fund managers under the direction of FWLEI’s Board of Directors. The governing documents of FWLEI, Federal ID #91-2005679, are available upon request.
• How the CARES Act Impacts Charitable Giving for 2020