Your company’s support of NPH USA will directly impact thousands of lives. By providing for basic needs and educational opportunities, you will help the children of NPH transcend poverty and become contributing members of their communities.
You Have The Power to Transform Lives
Your company’s support of Nuestros Pequenos Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”) will directly impact thousands of lives. By providing for our children’s basic needs and educational opportunities, you will help them transcend poverty, become productive members of their communities and impact and transform their societies.
Building a reputation as a responsible corporate citizen sets your company apart and helps to retain current and attract new customers. Studies show that consumers prefer products and services offered by companies with established corporate social responsibility and charitable outreach programs.
Enhance your brand reputation
92% of consumers have a more positive image of a company that supports a social issue.*
Engage your customers
87% of consumers say they would purchase a product from a company because it advocated for an issue the consumer cares about.*
Be a corporate leader
87% of consumers believe it is important for companies to invest in causes in the consumer’s community and around the globe.*
New business opportunities
89% of consumers are likely to switch brands to one that is associated with a good cause, given similar price and quality.*
* 2017 Cone Cause Evolution Study
How Your Company Can Support NPH USA
Your company can enrich the lives of children in the following ways:
- Give financial contributions for the general support of the children of NPH, or for a specific country or project.
- Make in-kind product donations of items the children can use. A list of ongoing needs is available here.
- Engage in a cause-related marketing program to both promote your company and raise funds for NPH.
- Connect with an individual child through our corporate child sponsorship opportunities.
- Offer a matching gifts program.
- Establish a workplace giving program.
- Provide a university scholarship to an NPH youth who is earning a degree in a field related to your company’s industry.
- Offer a company-sponsored vision trip for your executives to an NPH home in one of nine countries.
- Sponsor or host an NPH USA fundraising event.
How NPH USA Can Support Your Company
Build your corporate social responsibility reputation among customers.
We will highlight your company on our social media platforms and in our e-newsletters.
- Facebook – 6,400+ likes
- Twitter – 800+ followers; 60,000+ impressions in 2020
- Instagram – 1,700+ followers
- Blog – 19,000 page views in 2020
- National Newsletter – 20,000+ contacts
- Regional Newsletters – contacts vary by region
We can also promote your company at our regional events, which reach a broad audience of consumers.
Engage your employees in order to promote employee loyalty and moral.
- Host a “pequeño presentation,” where NPH children visit and present at your offices, to
inform your employees of your support.
- Encourage your employees to volunteer at an NPH USA regional office.
- Plan a corporate trip to bring your employees together to visit an NPH home.
By partnering with NPH USA, your organization will make a positive, lasting impact on your customers, employees and children in need. For more information, or to become a partner, please contact your Regional Director or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
West and South Area
1800 112th Avenue NE
Bellevue, WA 98004-2961
5110 North 40th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85018-2143
1400 Van Buren Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413-4605
134 North La Salle Street
Chicago, IL 60602-1036
134 North La Salle Street, Suite 500
Chicago, IL 60602-1036
Phone 312.386.7499, extension 401
NPH USA is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, Federal Tax ID# 65-1229309. Donations are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. All donated funds are diligently appropriated and an audited financial statement is available upon request.