Vision Trip to NPH Honduras
October 30 – November 2, 2022
Join NPH USA leadership and the NPH USA National Board for a vision trip to our NPH home in Honduras! You will meet the amazing children, staff, and volunteers of NPH Honduras and learn about the mission and vision of this great organization. You will have the opportunity to experience the wide impact of NPH in Honduras, spending time on our ranch in Santa Fe and visiting our facilities in Mata de Plátano and Tegucigalpa. Every visit to an NPH home is an opportunity to see how your support is helping children grow, flourish, and become productive members of society. We can’t wait for you to join us.
- Tour Rancho Santa Fe and meet the leadership of NPH Honduras
- Visit with families served by our family center in Mata de Plátano
- Travel to Tegucigalpa to visit our Pasos Pequeñitos daycare and Casa de Ángeles special-needs home
- Spend time with the children, staff, and volunteers of NPH Honduras
About NPH Honduras
Rancho Santa Fe is a thriving community less than an hour from the nation’s busy capital, Tegucigalpa. Open since 1985, Rancho Santa Fe is the second-oldest of the NPH homes and home to hundreds of children.
In order to protect the unvaccinated and vulnerable populations in our care, visitors are required to follow all protocols set forth by the NPH home, which include (but are not limited to) <strong>mandatory vaccinations, mask-wearing, and testing for COVID by the home at the start of the trip.
All protocols are subject to change.
If a visitor tests positive for COVID-19 during their visit and is unable to return home as scheduled, an NPH USA staff member will remain at the home with them to help coordinate their return.
Cost: $400 per person*
- Pre-trip orientation
- On-site meals/ accommodations
- Transportation to/from Rancho Santa Fe/the airport
- Transportation to/from Mata de Plátano and Tegucigalpa
- Travel insurance
- Background check
*Price does not include air travel. Do not book air travel until further instructions are provided by NPH USA regarding flight schedules and local transportation arrangements.
- $400 non-refundable payment due by August 30, 2022
- Paperwork and background check due by September 30, 2022
*If NPH USA must cancel this trip for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
For more information, please contact Dana Hill: email@example.com or call (913) 961-4763.