MW National Board Vision Trip – Honduras – 1/26-1/31/24
Join us to experience firsthand how NPH USA transforms lives!
Register by November 15, 2023.
- Meet the amazing children, staff, and volunteers of NPH and learn about their daily lives
- Stay at the NPH home and immerse yourself in NPH life and culture
- Tour the NPH facilities and learn about its programs
- Help with daily chores around the property
- Visit NPH Community Programs
Whether you are new to NPH, or a longtime supporter, visiting an NPH home is the best way to see your impact in action.
Rancho Santa Fe is a thriving community less than an hour from the nation’s busy capital, Tegucigalpa. Open since 1985, Rancho Santa Fe is the second-oldest of the NPH homes. Hundreds of pequeños make their home here, while older pequeños study and live in Tegucigalpa.
In order to protect the unvaccinated and vulnerable populations in our care, NPH USA requires that visitors follow all
COVID-19 protocols set forth by the hosting NPH home. NPH Honduras currently requires the primary series of
vaccinations against COVID-19. This policy could change at the discretion of NPH Honduras.
Cost: $1,100 per person*
- General donation to the home
- Pre-trip orientation
- On-site accommodations and meals at the NPH home
- Off-site community programs and meals
- Transportation to and from the NPH home/airport
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Liability insurance
- Background check
*Price does not include air travel, outside meals or optional attraction costs.
Do not book air travel until further instructions are provided by NPH USA regarding flight schedules and local transportation arrangements.
- $600 non-refundable deposit per person, due by November 15, 2023
- $500 balance per person, due December 22, 2023
If NPH USA must cancel this trip for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
For more information, please contact Heather Anderson: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312)-914-6915