Immersion Trip to NPH Dominican Republic
April 16 – 21, 2024
Join us to experience firsthand how NPH USA transforms lives!
- Stay at the NPH home and immerse yourself in NPH life and culture
- Meet the amazing children, staff, and volunteers of NPH and learn about their daily lives
- Tour the NPH facilities and learn about its programs
- Help with daily chores around the property and complete an onsite service project
- Visit the city of Santo Domingo
- Take a trip to a Batey
Whether you are new to NPH, or a longtime supporter, visiting an NPH home is the best way to see your impact in action.
About NPH Dominican Republic
Opened in 2003, NPH Dominican Republic is located 40 miles east of Santo Domingo. Casa Santa Ana was constructed from 2004-2005 and has small group homes, each with its own kitchen and garden. The site is currently home to more than 200 children.
NPH USA representatives will lead and oversee all travelers throughout the trip. All NPH USA representatives have been screened and are experienced trip leaders. Chaperones provided by the school will also be present to help the group.
Cost: $1,015 per person includes*
- Pre-trip orientation
- On-site accommodations and meals at the NPH home
- Transportation to and from the NPH home/airport
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Santo Domingo and Batey Excursions
- Liability insurance
- Background check
- Pizza party
*Price does not include air travel, outside meals or optional excursion costs.
Do not book air travel until further instructions are provided by NPH USA regarding flight schedules and local transportation arrangements.
- $400 non-refundable deposit* due by January 16, 2024
- $615 balance and traveler forms due February 16, 2024
*If NPH USA must cancel the trip for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
In order to protect the unvaccinated and vulnerable populations in our care, NPH USA requires that visitors follow all COVID-19 protocols set forth by the hosting NPH home. NPH DR does not currently require the primary series of vaccinations against COVID-19. This policy could change at the discretion of NPH DR.
For more information, please contact Andrea Nahigian, email@example.com or (617) 285-4757.