Church & School Staff Familiarization Trip to NPH Honduras
February 11 – 15, 2019
If you enjoy traveling and want to see how you can immerse your church or school community in helping children in need while transforming their own lives through service, visit a Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”) home with us.
Join us for an immersion trip to our NPH home in Honduras. Experience firsthand how NPH USA transforms the lives of children! You will meet the amazing children, staff, and volunteers of NPH and learn about their daily lives. Whether you are new to NPH, or a longtime supporter, visiting our homes is the best way to see what we do in action.
This trip is reserved for church and school staff members interested in bringing an NPH partnership to their communities.
About NPH Honduras
Opened in 1986, NPH Honduras is home to 558 children, including 57 supported externally. Rancho Santa Fe is located one hour northeast of Tegucigalpa, the nation’s capital. It features a preschool/ kindergarten, primary and secondary schools, vocational workshops, clinics, chapel and a 500-acre farm. In addition, there are two special homes: Casa de los Angeles for disabled children, and Casa Eva for elderly adults who have no family to care for them. Casa Pasionista, a home for adults living with HIV/AIDS, is located on the Ranch property.
- Discover first-hand the effects that love, caring, and acceptance have on children who once struggled to survive.
- Experience life as the children of NPH do each day with chores, school, sports, and sharing meals.
- Develop meaningful relationships where language and culture have no boundaries.
- Meet the leadership, staff and volunteers of NPH Honduras.
- See how your church or school can make a difference by introducing them to NPH through a future service trip, sponsorship drive, hosting a pequeño tour or an NPH speaker!
Cost: $400 per person*
- Airfare to/from Tegucigalpa
- On-site accommodations and meals at the NPH home
- Airport and local transportation
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Daily travel insurance and background check
- Offsite excursion
*Price does not include airport fees, supplies for activities with children, outside meals, or optional attraction costs.
• To reserve your spot, please submit your $400 payment by November 1, 2018.
*We would love to cover the cost of your airfare (approximately $700 value) for the opportunity to be welcomed into your church or school within a year!
*One representative per church/school.
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Caletka at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 206-4942.
Click here if you want to be notified of future trips.