Church & School Staff Familiarization Trip to NPH Guatemala
November 13 – 17, 2017
If you enjoy traveling and want to see how you can immerse your church community in helping children in need while transforming their own lives through service, visit a Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”) home with us.
Join us for an immersion trip to our NPH home in Guatemala. Experience firsthand how NPH USA transforms the lives of children! You will meet the amazing children, staff, and volunteers of NPH and learn about their daily lives. Whether you are new to NPH, or a longtime supporter, visiting our homes is the best way to see what we do in action.
About NPH Guatemala
Opened in 1996, NPH Guatemala is home to approx. 335 children. The home, Casa San Andres, is located 90 minutes west of Guatemala City, the nation’s capital. It is situated 5,800 feet above sea level in Guatemala’s beautiful central highlands, very close to the famous colonial capital of Antigua Guatemala. Casa San Andres has approximately 25 acres of land with a Montessori preschool/ kindergarten, primary and middle schools, vocational workshops, clinic, athletic fields, a farm and greenhouses.
- Discover first-hand the effects that love, caring, and acceptance have on children who once struggled to survive
- Experience life as the children of NPH do each day with chores, school, sports, and sharing meals
- Develop meaningful relationships where language and culture have no boundaries
- Meet the leadership, staff and volunteers of NPH Guatemala
- See how your church can make a difference by introducing them to NPH through a future service trip, sponsorship drive, hosting a pequeño tour, or an NPH speaker!
Cost: $360 per person*
- Airfare to/from Guatemala City
- Airport & local transportation
- On-site accommodations at NPH Guatemala
- Meals while at NPH
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Daily travel insurance and background check
- One year of a new child sponsorship
- Onsite work project
- Offsite excursion
*Price does not include airport fees, outside meals or optional attraction costs.
• To reserve a spot, please submit your $360 non-refundable deposit by September 18, 2017.
*We would love to cover the cost of your airfare (approximately $700 value) for the opportunity to be welcomed into your church or school within a year!
*One representative per church/school.
For more information, please contact Courtney O’Brien at email@example.com or (617) 206-4940.
Click here if you want to be notified of future trips.