All Saints Immersion Trip to NPH Mexico
July 12 – 19, 2024
Registration deadline: April 5, 2024
Join us to experience firsthand how NPH USA transforms lives!
- Meet the amazing children, staff, and volunteers of NPH Mexico and learn about their daily lives
- Stay at the NPH home and immerse yourself in NPH life and culture
- Tour the NPH facilities and learn about its programs
- Help with daily chores around the property while the children are in school
Whether you are new to NPH, or a longtime supporter, visiting an NPH home is the best way to see your impact in action.
About NPH Mexico
Casa San Salvador, the main home, is 77 miles south of Mexico City in Miacatlán. It includes a preschool through secondary school, chapel, dining hall, clinic, and farm. Casa Buen Señor in Cuernavaca is home to older children, who attend NPH’s vocational high school.
NPH USA representatives will lead and oversee all travelers throughout the trip. All chaperones have been screened and are experienced volunteers. Chaperones provided by the parish will also be present to help the group.
In order to protect the unvaccinated and vulnerable populations in our care, NPH USA requires that visitors follow all COVID-19 protocols set forth by the hosting NPH home. NPH Mexico does not currently require the primary series of vaccinations against COVID-19. This policy could change at the discretion of NPH Mexico. NPH USA strongly recommends, but does not require that travelers have the most recent COVID vaccine.
Cost: $980 per person*
- Pre-trip orientation
- On-site accommodations and meals at the NPH home
- Vacation Bible School & activities with the pequeños
- Work activity at the NPH Mexico home
- Transportation to and from the NPH home/airport & day-trip excursion
- Excursion to visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the Zocolo of Mexico City.
- 1-night stay at a hotel near the Mexico City airport
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Emergency medical insurance
- Background check for those over 18 years of age
*Price does not include air travel, outside meals or optional attraction costs.
Do not book air travel until further instructions are provided by NPH USA regarding flight schedules and local transportation arrangements.
- $400 non-refundable deposit* due by April 5, 2024
- $580 balance and traveler forms due May 10, 2024
If NPH USA must cancel the trip for any reason you will receive a full refund.
For more information, please contact Heather Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (312) 914-9101.