Jack and Jill of America, Inc.
Groups 4 and 5 of the San Fernando Valley Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc. are giving back in a BIG WAY: Locally, Nationwide AND Internationally!
Our teens want to support as many youth and families in Haiti that they can so we are partnering with NPH to give financial support where it is most needed.
Your donation will go toward the Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”) homes and programs directly in Haiti, where conditions are dangerous and desperate.
About NPH Haiti
Opened: January 26, 1987
Children/youth fully supported: 1,712
Total services provided: 75,389*
- St. Hélène Foyer, the main children’s home, is located 5,000 feet above sea level in Kenscoff, about 25 miles from the capital of Port-au-Prince.
- St. Damien Pediatric Hospital in Tabarre, a suburb of the capital, is the nation’s only children’s facility.
- Kay St. Germaine, Kay Gabriel and Kay Elaine are rehabilitation outpatient centers providing therapy and educating children and adults with neurological disabilities.
- Father Wasson Angels of Light in Tabarre provides a home and school for vulnerable and displaced children.
- Don Bosco in Tabarre is a higher education program for youths who graduated from St. Hélène and are attending high school, university or technical schools.
Please donate what you can, however, we are asking that each person donate a minimum of $20.
|Your gift of . . .||Could provide . . .|
|$20||Blankets for 2 children|
|$35||Textbooks and paper for a child’s school year|
|$50||Pants, shirts and shoes for a child|
|$120||Medical and dental exams for one child for a year|
|$250||Housing for three children for an entire year|
|$500||Milk for 350 children for a week|
|$1,000||Food for one child for a year|
The Teens of the San Fernando Valley Chapter of Jack and Jill of America, Inc., thank you for your consideration as they, with YOUR help, bring awareness and change to those most desperately in need.
Donations to NPH USA, Federal Tax ID # 65-1229309, are tax-deductible as provided by law.
Donation Disclosure Statements