Vision Trip to NPH Honduras
February 18 – 22, 2020 Church & School Staff
This trip has been cancelled.
Get notifications of future trips
If you enjoy traveling and want to see how you can immerse your community in helping children in need while transforming their own lives, visit Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”).
Join us for a five-day vision trip to our NPH home in Honduras. You will meet the amazing children, staff and volunteers of NPH and learn the ins and outs of their daily lives. If you are new to NPH, visiting a home is the best way to see what we do in action. During your stay we will visit NPH’s various community outreach programs. This trip will have a special focus on learning about the work of NPH and building connections with the pequeños growing up at the home.
- Tour Rancho Santa Fe
- Discover first-hand the effects that love, caring, and acceptance have on children who once struggled to survive
- Develop meaningful relationships where language and culture have no boundaries
About NPH Honduras
A thriving, bustling community less than an hour from the nation’s busy capital is Rancho Santa Fe. Open since 1985 Rancho Santa Fe is the second oldest of the NPH homes. Over 400 pequeños make their home in this vast wooded oasis in the hills—a metropolis in comparison to the surrounding quiet pueblos—while an additional 100 pequeños study and live in the capital, Tegucigalpa.
Cost: 0 per person*
- On-site accommodations and meals at NPH
- Transportation to and from the NPH home/airport
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Traveler’s insurance
- Background check
- Day Trip Excursions, including the Pasos Pequeñitos childcare program, the Comedor Infantil soup kitchen, and a traditional Honduran dining experience **
- Donation to NPH USA
*Price does not include air travel, outside meals or optional attraction costs. We would love to cover the cost of your travel footprint for the opportunity to be welcomed into your church, school, or community within a year!
Do not book air travel until after contacting us (see below) to receive instructions regarding flights.
**All excursions are contingent on our ability to travel safely outside of the home.
- Online registration due November 29, 2019
- Traveler forms due December 20, 2019
For more information, please contact Elizabeth Caletka: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (617) 206-4942.