St. Damien Pediatric Hospital Programs
|About the Fund | Programs | Make a Gift to the Fund|
The healthcare programs of NPH Haiti are motivated by the gospel command to care for the sick and strive to offset the injustices of poverty which make healthcare inaccessible for many people. Poverty imposes a tremendous burden of sickness and suffering on children. As part of NPH, St. Damien Pediatric Hospital offers any child in need quality and dignified healthcare. St. Damien always seeks to include parent participation through ongoing dialogue, on-site education and the encouragement of material support.
Provides standard pediatrics vaccinations to all hospital patients, and provides out-patient public health programs (including HIV) to over 20,000 people yearly.
Available to children and adults Monday through Friday.
Please help save children’s lives.
To learn more about the St. Damien Pediatric Hospital Fund, please contact Jennifer Rayno at email@example.com.
St. Damien Pediatric Hospital – Related Information:
• St. Damien Pediatric Hospital Fund
• Fact Sheet
• Our Impact At a Glance – 2022
• 2022 Impact Report
• Hospital Report
• Malnutrition Program
• Profile: Fr. Rick Frechette, CP, D.O.
• Profile: Dr. Jacqueline Gautier
• NPH Haiti Fact Sheet
• VIDEO NPH Haiti St. Damien Pediatric Hospital 2017
• VIDEO: Not One Be Lost
• VIDEO: St. Damein Pediatric Hospital 2013
• VIDEO: NPH Haiti St. Damien Residency Program
• VIDEO: NPH Haiti Hospital 2006