Immersion Trip to NPH Mexico
June 26 – July 1, 2024
Registration deadline: February 26, 2024
Join us to experience firsthand how NPH USA transforms lives!
- Stay at the NPH home and immerse yourself in NPH life and culture
- Meet the amazing children, staff, and volunteers of NPH Mexico and learn about their daily lives
- Tour the NPH facilities and learn about its programs
- Help with daily chores around the property while the children are in school
- Take a trip to Father Wasson’s original church in Cuernavaca
- Visit the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe in Mexico City
- Explore Xochiacalo, an archaeological site in Miacatlán
Whether you are new to NPH, or a longtime supporter, visiting an NPH home is the best way to see your impact in action.
About NPH Mexico
Casa San Salvador, the main home, is 77 miles south of Mexico City in Miacatlán. It includes a preschool through secondary school, chapel, dining hall, clinic, and farm. Casa Buen Señor in Cuernavaca is home to older children, who attend NPH’s vocational high school.
NPH USA chaperones will lead and oversee all travelers throughout the trip. All NPH USA chaperones have been screened and are experienced volunteers. Two chaperones provided by the FFK group will also be present to help the group.
In order to protect the unvaccinated and vulnerable populations in our care, NPH USA requires that visitors follow all COVID-19 protocols set forth by the hosting NPH home. NPH Mexico does not currently require the primary series of vaccinations against COVID-19. This policy could change at the discretion of NPH Mexico.
Cost: $1,010 per person*
- Pre-trip orientation
- On-site accommodations and meals at the NPH home
- Transportation to and from the NPH home/airport
- Transportation costs for excursions in Cuernavaca, Mexico City, and Miacatlán
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Emergency medical insurance and background check
- A pizza party
- A group t-shirt
- $400 Donation to NPH
*Price does not include air travel, outside meals or optional attraction costs.
Do not book air travel until further instructions are provided by NPH USA regarding flight schedules and local transportation arrangements.
- $400 non-refundable deposit* due by February 26, 2024
- $610 balance and traveler forms due April 26, 2024
If NPH USA must cancel the trip for any reason you will receive a full refund.
For more information, please contact Belinda Roda at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (602) 703-6915.