NPH USA Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Associate Board Football Squares
Join the Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Region Associate Board for Football Squares!
Help NPH USA by getting involved in the Associate Board’s Third Annual Football Squares Fundraising Event.
We are asking for small donations to NPH USA to participate in this year’s competition. The winning squares will each win $100* with the remainder of the pool benefitting NPH USA!
$20 per square – the purchase of multiple squares is encouraged!
The winner of each quarter will be awarded $100 unless less than $400 is raised through this fundraiser, in which case the quarterly prize will be the total raised divided by four.
NPH USA is a non-profit organization that transforms the lives of abandoned and disadvantaged children with homes, healthcare and educational programs, making a positive impact in Latin America and the Caribbean. NPH USA directly supports Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”), which is currently raising more than 3,100 boys and girls in Bolivia, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Peru. An additional 3,200 students who live outside the homes receive scholarships, meals and health care.
• For those of you unfamiliar with Football Squares, it is a pool of 100 randomly assigned squares.
• Once your squares have been purchased, we will send an email with a link to choose your squares. To win, the person with the numbers that correspond to the last number of both the Home and Away team scores at the end of each quarter will win. For example, a score of 0 (Home) -14 (Away) at the end of the first quarter would result in the person with the Home team’s 0 square and Away team’s 4 square winning. There will be a winner at the end of each quarter and if the game goes into OT, the fourth winner will be based on the score at the end of OT. If we do not fill all the squares, each remaining space will be given to NPH USA.
• Please make sure to provide your email address and look for an email with a link to the Squares!
• Must be 18 years or older to participate.
• Winners will be contacted by NPH USA on Monday, February 3, 2020.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Casey Rector at email@example.com . Also, please feel free to share this link (www.nphusa.org/footballsquares) with as many friends or football enthusiasts you know to help support a great cause and enjoy one of the greatest events the sports world has to offer.
Thank you all for your support, and good luck!
– NPH USA Mid-Atlantic/Northeast Regional Associate Board