Vision Trip to NPH Mexico
October 14 – 18, 2021
Join us for a 5-day vision trip to our NPH home in Mexico. You will meet the amazing children, staff and volunteers of NPH and learn about the mission and vision of this great organization. If you are new to NPH, visiting an NPH home is the best way to see what we do in action. If you are a longtime supporter or sponsor, come catch up with old friends or visit with your godchild. Every visit is an opportunity to see how your support is helping children grow, flourish, and become productive members of society. Vaccinated adults are welcome.* Join us – for an unforgettable experience!
*We plan to open other trips to minors later in the year.
- Tour Casa San Salvador in Miacatlán and the NPH home and high school in Cuernavaca
- Discover first-hand the effects that love, caring, and acceptance have on children who once struggled to survive
- Experience life as the children of NPH do each day with chores, school, sports, and sharing meals
- Meet the leadership, staff and volunteers of NPH Mexico
- Visit Our Lady of Guadalupe, Aztec Ruins, and the Great Museum in Zocalo area of Mexico City on Sunday
Casa San Salvador, the main home, is 77 miles south of Mexico City in Miacatlán. With over 400 children, it is always bustling with activity. The 130-acre campus has a village-feel with cobblestone streets and a lush landscape. It includes a pre-school through secondary school, a chapel, dining hall, clinic, and a farm. Casa Buen Señor in Cuernavaca is home to older children who attend NPH’s vocational high school.
In order to protect the unvaccinated and vulnerable populations in our care, visitors are required to follow all protocols set forth by the NPH home, which include (but not limited to) mandatory vaccinations, mask-wearing, and a negative COVID-19 test. All subject to change.
Cost: $965 per person
$1,555 per couple*
- Pre-trip orientation
- 5 nights at the 5-star Hosteria Las Quintas
- Meal at NPH home on Saturday
- All group transportation
- NPH USA interpreter and guide
- Travel insurance
- Background check
- Tour in Mexico City on Sunday
*Price does not include air travel, outside meals or optional attraction costs.
- $400 non-refundable deposit due by August 15, 2021
- Balance and traveler forms due September 15, 2021
If NPH USA must cancel the trip, for any reason, you will receive a full refund.
Please note the daily itinerary is subject to change during the visit.
Do not book air travel until further instructions are provided by NPH USA regarding flight schedules and local transportation arrangements.
For more information, please contact Belinda Roda: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (480) 237-3007.